1) No, the "new" profile picture is not a picture of the new haircut. Its an old haircut, several years old, as a matter of fact. I just like the picture. (Haven't got a good picture of the "new" hair yet.)
2) I did not go to 12 schools before H.S. graduation. It was only 8 or 9 (depending on how you count). Don't know what I was smokin' that day. We did move a lot, just not quite that much.
3) I know that its peek, not peak; drought, not draught. My fingers just got ahead of my brain for a bit.
4) Most embarrassing that I could not spell embarrassing!!!
5) I was joking about my sister's age being the first strike against her!! Also, if you're interested, I have added a picture of the two of us to the "Sisters" posting.
6) I'm working on figuring out how to insert photos and other graphics to make the blog more visually interesting. It will be a slooow process, but I'll keep at it.
7) For these and all other errors, omissions, mistakes, misinformation, and all things boring, I abjectly apologize! I am purposely NOT going back to make corrections. I figure this posting has "taken care" of the whole thing....until the next time.