Monday, July 13, 2009

15 (not-all-that) Interesting Things about me….



1. I have only fainted once in my life (at age 12). I still have a scar on my forehead.
2. I have never been off American soil.
3. As a child, I was afraid of dogs (and most everything else).
4. I’m always surprised when someone thinks I’m short.
5. I was a sickly little girl and there was some question whether I would survive.
6. I think my hands are my best feature.
7. When I was 15, I sang “Moon River” every day after school for about a year. (Don’t ask me why!)
8. It’s only an estimate, but I’ve probably read more than 7,000 books in my lifetime.
9. I didn’t get a driver’s license until I was an adult.
10. I really don’t like cats, geckos, rodents, or snakes (not necessarily in that order.)
11. I taught my daughter how to swim and how to dive, but I can’t swim very well or dive at all.
12. I don’t mind solitude at all.
13. My IQ was found to be 134.
14. I once won a blue ribbon at a county fair (for a banana cake).
15. I went to 12 different schools before I graduated from high school. We moved a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...