For the last several weeks I have had lots of things to write about but somehow I just haven't been able to get back to writing. For instance:
* We have a brand new roof that turned out great; but we're still waiting for approval on the deck replacement and addition of the pergola. The urgency is somewhat mitigated by the weather, it's been a lot cooler, not always good outdoor weather for me. Maybe it will get done in time for Spring! Maybe!
* I'm in rehearsal for "Side by Side by Sondheim," a musical review of Sondheim's early works. Having a really good time with it. This is the first musical I have done since moving to Austin! That's 13 years!! New group of nice people, makes all the difference!
* In the early stages of discussion of establishing a new theater group with two very good friends!
|My baby, |
the world traveler!
* Neither Ratchlet nor I nor Mikey was able to attend M-t-G's first band concert this year. First one I've missed. So sorry, sweetie! I hope it went really well! I won't miss the rest!!
* After my trip (see below), I returned to a house with no kitchen sink or water, partially torn up counter tops and a mess. It's a big project and I knew Mike would be working on it, so it didn't come as a huge shock. I hope that it won't take a millennium to finish, but I have lived through Mikey's projects before. It will take longer than he expected, be more work than he hoped for, but will be gorgeous in the end.
|My good friend , Bart A, he and I danced and danced.|
I'm sure there are other things that have happened since my last post, but this is a start.
So here it is, Resolution #375 to Start Writing Again. I will get back to this. I will! Really!! (I hope.)