The Never Ending Meme, Parts One and Two
1. Song that always makes you sad? "Slippin' Through My Fingers" (from Mamma Mia soundtrack). It is a beautiful, bittersweet song that I completely understand.
2 Last thing you bought? A red purse for part of my costume needs.
3. Last person you argued with? The Big Guy, but, not to worry, we argue a lot....bicker, bicker, bicker.....it's one of our favorite activities! LOL!
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? No, but Mikey does!
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid? I named my teddy bear, Teddy, I was so creative!
6. One place you could travel right now? Anywhere I can get to by driving! I do not fly anymore.
7. Favorite day of the week? Since I've retired, any day I wake up still breathing is my favorite!!
8. Favorite sundae topping? Hot Fudge!! Is there any other kind?
9. Did you take piano lessons? No, but I always wanted to play piano. I didn't want to "learn" how, I just wanted to KNOW how! (lazylazylazylazylazy)
10. Do you use umbrellas? I have one located very handily in my car door. I don't believe it has ever gotten wet! (Thus, the answer would be NO.)
11. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? No, why ever would I? I live in Texas!
12. Favorite cheese? Almost any food is improved by Cheddar cheese!
13. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? I loved being blond! I'm more than a little sorry I gave it up.
14. Best job you ever had? I worked at Camelot for four years....(fodder for another post on another day.)
15. Did you go to your high school prom? No. Nobody asked me. Men! Hmmppf!
16. Perfect time to wake up? About 7 hours after I go to bed.
17. Perfect time to go to bed? When I can't keep my eyes open one minute more.
18. Ever been in a car accident? Yeah, darn it! More than once. Luckily, I have never been injured (nor has anyone else!)
19. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? My mom and I were very close, but I miss them both!
20. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager? The 60s were the perfect time, I'm glad I lived then.
21. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned? When I was in my 30s I had several pair of absolutely killer heels, and the legs to show them off! I loved them all, but my all time favorites are a black suede pump with a slim braid across the top, and a not-too-high heel with a slight flair at the bottom. They are a great, sexy shoe! I truly miss being able to wear great heels. (But NOT the current style of sky-high platforms....they make my feet hurt just to look at them!! They look ridiculous and no one can walk in them gracefully!)
22. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? Heavens No! Do you know how old that would be??? Fabrics don't last very well over centuries, you know!
23. Were you ever in a school talent show? Yes, I sang (now there's a surprise!) It was in college and I sang "I Can't Say No" from Oklahoma. I didn't win, but they all laughed when they were supposed to!
24. Have you ever written in a library book? I've never written in ANY book! And I haven't dog-eared a book since I was 11 years old!
25. Allergic to? The only thing I might possibly be allergic to is scallops. This is unconfirmed, but twice I was violently ill very soon after eating them. I will never eat them again!
26. Favorite fruit? The forbidden one! :)
Cheers to all of us thieves!