Saturday, February 22, 2014

"Trouble"

This is my third attempt to post something today.  I'm having real "Trouble" with Blogger, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.  I can't connect to any link after whatever is my first choice.  I've been trying to figure this out for two days.  Soooo Annoying!!  It's annoying because I don't have a clue what I'm doing, why this happened, or how to fix it.  When things have happened in the past with my PC, I just muddled around until I found someway to make it work.......which probably didn't "fix" anything!



I'm trying to sort it out, but I probably won't  be able to get back to normal postings for hours.......days........months...........years??????



I'm going to try to post this through this site (which I just happened to stumble upon).....crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...