Just on the off-chance I actually get there, here are 10 Things I Hope They Have in Heaven:
10. Flowers and greenery (that my black thumb can't hurt!)
9. Sunshine (all the time!!) and warmth. (I couldn't face in an eternity where I was cold! For me, that would be Hell!)
8. Endless Iced Tea (sweetened exactly the way I like it!)
7. Music (real music, not just harps.)
6. Pretty things to wear! Something different every day that would always fit perfectly!
5. Babies!! (to hold and play with)
4. Wonderful scents (jasmine, bread baking, sea air...)
3. Books to read all the time! New books every day from all my favorite authors!
2. Dogs! (All the dogs I have ever known or loved racing to meet me, crowding around me with goofy doggie smiles, wagging tails, sloppy kisses, and their completely pure, unadulterated doggie love.)
1. And the top thing I hope to have in Heaven?? All the people I love and miss so much! My mom, dad, Gram and Gramps, aunts, uncles, all of them, with their youth and vigor restored, free of pain, disappointment, unhappiness. Without them, it wouldn't be much of an eternity!
Actually, there is one more thing. I hope I understand and I hope I know! "Understand and know what?" you say. "Everything! I want to know everything I could never understand throughout my life."
That would be Heaven for me!