Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Cappella #2

I had every intention of writing more today about "Festival," the topic I began yesterday; however, my computer didn't want to play nice.  In fact, it didn't want to play at all!! 

It just wanted to sit there, doing weird things it had NEVER done before, and slowly driving me mad.  After fussing around with this "darling machine" (I don't want to say anything nasty about it or it will exact it's revenge in ugly and cruel ways!) 

Anyway after arguing futilely with you-know-who since 7:00 this evening (it is now 12:30 a.m.), it decided that it was time for bed or something because suddenly for no apparent reason that I can figure out, it is now behaving like a good computer and actually doing what I tell it to! 

Nevertheless, after 5 1/2 hours of mounting frustration and complete lack of success, I no longer have it in me to take on anymore tonight! 

So I will pack up my stories, get the heck out of Dodge, and try anew tomorrow!  Sorry to disappoint!

To those of you who commented about yesterday's post, I will say that these events were absolutely the most fun ever and had they not come to an end, I never would have left Chicago.

More tomorrow, I hope!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...