1. How come, if there is Global Warming, the winters seem colder than ever?
2. How come taking down Christmas decorations takes so much longer than putting them up?
3. How can anyone keep up with all the changes, modifications, improvements, new releases, new gadgets, and adapters that are needed for anyone to have an up-to-date and complete computer set up?
4. How can anyone afford #3?
5. Speaking of affording, how can sooo many young couples with little children afford to live in these $1M-plus homes?
6. How come clouds, which are made up of nothing more than water, water vapor, and dust, can effectively block out the sun which burns with an unbelievable heat?
7. How come so many people immediately take down their Christmas decorations on Christmas Day?
8. How come it takes a long time to drive somewhere, but the return trip always seems faster?
9. How come reality TV is soooo popular when its so often about showing people at their worst?
10. How come grass doesn't grow in the winter, but weeds do?
11. How come left overs of even your favorite foods can look so unappetizing after only one day in the fridge?
12. How come you can use a gallon of moisturizer on your skin and the next day you still look like a thousand year old snake?
13. How come some people always have such incredibly good luck and others never do?
There you have it, a baker's dozen of questions for today to make you ask, "What's the Use of Wonderin'?"