So now if I understand the instructions correctly, I am supposed to tell you guys 10 things that make my insides go all warm and fuzzy.
1. Babies (especially the 2 - 8 mo. set, so cute!)
2. Puppies (especially the fuzzy/furry kinds!)
3. Compliments (especially the ones from folks I respect!)
4. Sad Movies (espcially the ones with babies and puppies!)
5. Applause (especially from wildly enthusiastic audienses!)
6. Favorite music (especially songs that match the mood I'm in!)
7. Well-written novels (especially ones with new insights!)
8. Sentimental gifts (especially ones that are totally unexpected!)
9. Old photographs (especially of family who are gone now!)
10 Ratchlet, Maddie-the-Great (all the time, just because!)
Hmmm, not-so-easy! Still fun, tho!!
Next I'm supposed to tag 10 people to continue with the circle of love. Otherwise Tinkerbell will die a really slow and really painful death. If your name is down below, feel free to participate or not. No hard feelings if you don't. Okay? Really! Nada! Just think of poor old Tink.
I'm not sure that I know 10 bloggers, but I'll pass this along to as many as I can. That is, of course, if I can figure out how to do that!! Here goes! (Drum roll please!) Bloggers I follow who deserve an award:
1. BARGAIN HUNTING (and chatting) WITH LAURIE
2. C. Beth Blog.
3. Eternal Lizdom
5. Italian Babushka
6. Joanie's Random Ramblings
7. Seven Days Seven Answers
There, it's done. I didn't make it to 10, but I love these 7 (plus Brenda). I'm going to post it now and hope for the best. Cross your fingers....