I am not a list maker as a rule, but when The Counting Song runs through my head, well, I feel compelled! So here, in no particular order, are 10 Things I Hate!
10. Medicine by mail - It is unsafe and dangerous and its for the convenience and profit of the insurance company not the patient!
9. Not being able to wear high heels anymore!
8. Liver - In any way, shape, form or species. Yuck!
7. Instructions for a task that assumes you know some essential information, so doesn't give it to you! If I understood what to do, I wouldn't need the instructions!!!
6. Housework....or any repetitive chore that doesn't stay done!
5. Being "sort of" sick....sore throats, toothache, upset stomach, headaches, etc....I don't suffer well!
4. Condescending attitudes from anyone!
3. Being cold....have I mentioned that before???
2. Being teased about not hearing well anymore....trust me, its not funny.
1. Cruelty or abuse in any form....wives, kids, animals....its all monstrous!
Done! OK, its out of my system....at least for a while!