1. Clothing manufacturers include extra buttons for clothes.....wouldn't it be cheaper and more efficient to sew the buttons on better in the first place?
2. Junk mail still exists....they don't call it "junk" for nothing!
3. Doughnut shops uniformly close by 2:00 p.m.....Are doughnuts even less healthy in the afternoon??
4. Our expenses expand to match our income every time we get a "raise".....Couldn't we just coast for a little while?
5. It's so easy for people to judge others' failings.....but soooo hard to recognize our own?? And even harder to fix them!
6. Men's business clothes (i.e. suits) styles rarely change in any meaningful way (a suit is a suit is a suit).....and why don't they die of boredom wearing essentially the same thing day after day for most of their adult lives??
7. Some young men and women are embracing stretched piercings for their earlobes.....have you seen them? Don't you think that is just one big icky??
8. Banks want to charge the account holder for using their own debit card....let's see that means we are paying to use our own money which we have allowed the bank to use for their own profit. Isn't that essentially extortion??? Or at least immoral? Certainly not nice!
9. So many women's cardigan sweaters these days have 3/4 length, loose-fitting sleeves and don't button up....sweaters are for cool to cold weather, these latest designs sure don't provide much warmth!!
10. Many notorious assassins and serial killers are identified by three names....
John Wilkes Booth
Lee Harvey Oswald
James Earl Ray
John Wayne Gacy
Mark David Chapman
Jack the Ripper
LOL! Sorry, I couldn't resist!!
And that's all