Today we ripped off a blogger named Silly Dreamer from the blog, My Semi Charmed Kind of Life. She did not say where it is from, but, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme
1. My uncle once: Told me, "There Ain't No Santy Claus!!" I was 4 years old....he was 14 :)
2. Never in my life: Have I been on a diet.
3. When I was five: I lived in a great old house, that I would have loved to keep forever!
4. High School was: Where I finally began to find my strengths!
5. I will never forget: The first time I held my baby daughter. (She was the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen. Really!)
6. I once met: A former priest on an airplane. We had a great discussion!!
7. There’s this girl I know who: Has an awesome future ahead of her once she gets past her fears.
8. Once, in my house: I fell down a full flight of stairs but didn't break a thing!
9. By noon, I’m usually: Up! (Usually being the operative word!)
10. Last night: I stayed up way to late to finish a really good book.
11. If only I had: A way to slow down time!
12. Next time I go to church: It will probably be for a wedding.
13. Jonathan Frid: Is he that character from Dark Shadows? Still?? Sheesh, that show was on 45 years ago! Let it go already!
14. What worries me most: I worry about lots of things, it depends on the day!
15. When I turn my head left, I see: Bookcases full of books
16. When I turn my head right, I see: Trees blowing in the breeze with rain clouds rolling in.
17. You know I'm right: When I'm willing to bet on it!
18. What I miss most about the 80s: Singing with the trio
19. If I played a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Lady Macbeth...."out, out, damned spot" (What a role!)
20. By this time next year: If I'm lucky, I'll still be here!
21. A better name for me would be: Rockefeller (or Getty or Gates would do too!)
22. I have a hard time understanding: How some people can be so stupid!
23. If I ever go back to school, I'd be really surprised!
24. You know I like you if: I sit by you at parties.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: My mother
26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be: West Wing (one of the BEST ensemble shows ever,) but only if Alan Sorkin wrote and directed it!
27. Take my advice, never: Put off things you want to do "someday". You never know how many somedays you actually have left!
28. My ideal breakfast is: Cooked by someone else!
29. A song I love, but could never perform: "Soliloquy" from Carousel
30. If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest: You visit every museum in town! (Chicago has world-class museums!)
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I'd include: All the ones who make me laugh!
32. Why won’t people: Just accept that I am almost always right?? lol!
33. If you spend the night at my house: Don't expect anyone to cook!
34. I’d stop everything for: A chance to be a professional actor or director.
35. The world could do without: All fanatics of every sort!
36. The last time I got drunk I: I threw up....just like every other time. That's why I don't drink!
37. My favorite blonde is: ME, when I was younger!
38. Paper clips are more useful than: Paper airplanes! Paper roses?? (huh?)
39. If I do anything well, it’s: Ad lib on stage!
40. And by the way: I modified the questions on this meme! So sue me!