Monday, December 24, 2012

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"

To all of my sweet friends here in blogland,

Thank you for coming to visit my sporadic blog.  Even though I'm not frequently posting these days, I do go and visit many blogs every day.  I love that you all write so eloquently and interestingly and I feel that we are friends!

I want to wish you all the Merriest of Christmases, filled with love and blessings all around.

I'm sending a warm holiday hug to each one of you!!

All the best,

Mellodee


2 comments:

  1. It's a pleasure having you for a blog friend. One of these days we have to meet in person. Especially since we have determined that we were separated at birth. LOL!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family. My wish for us all is peace on earth. Will it ever happen. The angels foretold that it would that night long ago in Bethlehem. We can hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Mellodee....I got you warm hug all the way up here in Michigan. I look forward to a new year of blogging with my friends even the sporadic one's . :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...