Friday, August 6, 2010

"Getting to Know You"

I just finished reading all about Colleen at http://mainstreetmemories.blogspot.com/ where she posted this "Getting to Know You" quiz.  It was fun, so I decided to  play along.

If you want to play too, do the "copy , paste, and replace" thing to your blog..and tell us all about YOU..from A to Z!

And thanks for sharing Colleen!

*********

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on:  At least 3 degrees warmer than when the Big Guy is home.

B- My BEDROOM theme is:  I guess you could say it's kind of a shabby chic....with a lot more shabby than chic!

C- The CAR in the driveway is:  I don't have a car in the driveway!  Our Homeowners Association bans parking your car in your driveway after sunset!  Yeah!  We couldn't believe it when we found out.  But they'll fine you big bucks (like $200) if you do it and get caught!  
D- My DESK looks:   Fairly neat, as long as the roll-top is rolled-down!!

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is:  The moment I realize that I have to....uhhhmmm... "use the facilities".

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is:  My face!  I learned that lesson from Joey Tribiani on "Friends"!   Remember??
G- My GARAGE is filled with:  Who knows what....it all belongs to the Big Guy who can never find anything in there.

H- My HOUSE is:  Nice enough, but it's not my dream house!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see:   Books, lots and lots of books, acres of books!

J- My favorite JUICE is:  The juice made from the leaf of the tea plant.  (Give it a minute, you'll get it.)

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is:   Kitchen, kitchen....I know I have one around here somewhere.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was:  The guy dropping off the bill for yard work.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was:  An offer for Cancer Insurance.  EWWW!  How ghoulish.

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm:  Invisible.  They must, none of them ever talk  to me.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see:   Fridge, fridge....Isn't that something kept in a kitchen?

P- My last house PARTY was:  Well, the last time the house got dressed up was Christmas. 

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is:   Aren't you listening?  In order to fix a meal you have to have a ......what's that word again?   Oh yeah, a kitchen!  I haven't seen mine lately.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: The library/den/computer room.  I practically live in here.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is:   Pink.

T- My largest TELEVISION is:  A waste of space.  It belongs to you know who...I don't even know how to turn it on.

U- UNDER my bed you will find:  What the heck are you doing under my bed???

V- The last time I VACUUMED was:  I think it was during the Carter Administration.  That is what husbands are for.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see:  A whole lot of green....bushes might be a tad overgrown.

X- I wish I had X-TRA:  Money....a lot of extra money!  I get really tired of juggling ....Uh, I mean....struggling with the bills!

Y- My YARD is:  Occasional home to an itinerant bunny!

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is:  Whenever I finish the book!!   Ain't retirement great??!


OK, it's your turn!  You know what to do....

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! I do the same thing with the air conditioner... when hubby calls me and tells me he's on his way home, I run and turn it back down. ;)

    Um, wow on your HOA! No cars in the driveway after sunset?! Who's going to see it in the dark anyway?!! LOL!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your thoughtful comment at my blog today- i really appreciate it. and I'll be "borrowing" (okay, stealing, but always honour among thieves) this meme soon!

    Happy PS!
    Maggie @
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading all your witty and funny answers to the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo funny! My husband and I have the up/down battle with the thermostat too. I can't believe you car can't be in the driveway after sunset! If you have guests, can their cars be in the drive after sunset? Oh, I guess you wouldn't know about having guests, huh? How wonderful that your husband vacuums! Fun answers. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...