Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" -- Ho Ho....HA!

There are basically two kinds of people --- those who always get things done on time (or even ahead of time) and those who always end up scrambling at the last minute!  The first type have time to do everything they want for the holidays and still have time to sit and enjoy the fruits of their labors before the actual event.  This type even has time to keep up to date on their blogging!  

The second type doesn't!  Period! 

Guess which type I am!!


Just in case this is the only time I manage to post anything over the next three days, I want to sincerely wish all of my lovely new friends in blogland a beautiful Christmas filled with all things cherished and surrounded by those you love! 

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely the second type... the scrambler. My shopping is complete. I do have one exchange to make for size. BUT nothing is wrapped. I made the executive decision to not put my tree up this year since I'd have to do it myself.

    I have time to blog because I also decided not to clean any more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my day-to-day life I'm usually pretty organized. But at Christmas, not so much. I refuse to do any shopping or decorating until after Thanksgiving. Then there is always a lull during those turkey coma days. I decorate Thanksgiving weekend, but start shopping around the middle of the month. And it usually goes right through Christmas Eve morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely the second type. I might start early enough; it's the finishing that seems to take for--ever! laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...