Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Strangers in the Night"

I have many weaknesses and flaws (as we all do), most of them I try not to indulge in.... with varying levels of success.  There is one that I have a really hard time resisting, and most times I have little success in managing to resist....in fact, I hardly ever really try to resist.  I love  quizzes!  As flaws go, there are worse ones, so I can live with it!

And since we are little more than "Strangers in the Night", I'm going to tell you a little more stuff about my favorite topic, ME!  (Besides I haven't got anything else good to write about at the moment!)  So if you have heard quite enough about me, feel free to contain your enthusiasm!!   :)  Here we go!


1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?


I have a scar on my forehead that I got when I fainted in church at age 11.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM

I have a mirror, a landscape, and lots and lots of bookshelves.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?

I have been told that I have done them all.  I do not believe it however!

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

This is a MAJOR revelation here:   I don't listen to much of anything anymore.  I like the peace and quiet.

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?

Who knows?!  I couldn't tell time yet!  (sheesh)


6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

To be able to breathe freely through BOTH  nostrils.  (Stupid Cold)

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?

My youth, friends, and about a gazillion restaurants in other parts of the country.


8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?

At the moment, it's my autographed copy of Susan Elizabeth Phillips' newest book!

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?

5' 2 1/4"

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?

Only small, dark, closed in spaces!   lol!  No, I haven't yet felt claustrophobic


11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?

Of course, when I'm home alone and I hear a strange noise!  (I never hear strange noises when the Big Guy is home.)

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?

The Big Guy (It was a "cry for happy" though!  He gave me a Kindle!!)

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?

The whole concept of dying!

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?

Who remembers??


15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?

Why ever in the world would I want to propose anywhere?

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?

Neither, thank you, but I'll take a tall iced tea!

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?

Good Italian sausage and mushrooms

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Gosh, how about a big bag of chips and some onion dip!  (I haven't had that in a couple of years!)

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?

Certain shades of yellow

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?

I sure hope I'm never THAT hungry!

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?

My dad gave me a pair of dark blue plaid, corduroy Bermuda shorts for Christmas when I was 13.  He picked them out for me and I LOVED them. 


22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?

Orange or Strawberry??

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?

I'm lucky I can still get single joints moving!

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?

The only jeans that fit me correctly are Gloria Vanderbilt Petite Jeans, so I have at least 10 different pairs!

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?

If I had to pick a living person I guess it would be Meryl Streep.  If I could choose from those no longer with us, I don't think I could pick just one!

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?

Well, it all depends on whether the bunny comes back after winter departs!

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?

I don't know!  It's a bunny!!  He's brown. 

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?

I don't think you can control who you love.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?

"A number from one to a hundred"

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?

I liked being blonde a whole lot more than being brunette! 

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?

Oh, there are so many!  I have a ton of favorite lines from different shows/movies.  But quotes from actual people???? Hmmm, let me think.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Benjamin Franklin

and

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me." -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

and

"Dying is easy.  Comedy is hard."  --  Edmund Gwenn


33. FAVORITE PLACE?

On a stage, in a theater, with a full house!
 
 
 
 
P.S.  I stole this meme quiz from  http://maggieosullivan.blogspot.com/ 
She stole it from http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/  
He stole it from http://aceofhadeon.livejournal.com/11515.html
(You beginning to see a pattern here?) 

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it! Your answers are so original and comedic. Mine...I had to be honest. Why can't I be more spontaneous and funny? Oh well, that's just me.
    I enjoyed it!
    JE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm stealing this from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you notice that there is no #29?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've never eaten a goldfish?!? Geesh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...