Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Question Meme

1. What is the last thing you spent money on?

  • Some red, white, and blue stuff for a 4th of July-themed mantle.
2. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?

  • Gained, but only 1 lb., I checked!!
3.. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?

  • Crunchy, love those orange fingers!!
4. What are you craving right now?

  • What do you think??? Some of those crunchy Cheetos!
5. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?

  •  I keep it....every little bit helps, you know!
6. What color is your tissue box?

  • White, how boring!
7. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?

  • Nope, no fan, no dust....at least not in the bedroom!  But you didn't ask about any other rooms!  :)
8. What was the last voicemail you received about?
  • Having Father's Day dinner with Ratchlet, T.A., and M-t-G
9. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?

  • Yes, I don't "friend" people I don't know!
10. What kind of car do you want?

  • I'd really love to have my little red Fiero back!  I just don't get the same feeling in my Kia!
11. Have you ever had a garage sale?

  • Yes, several.  Made money too!
12. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?

  • Compari and tonic with lime, but just a sip!
13. What is your favorite thing on your key chain?

  • A great photo of  M-t-G at age 5!
14. What is in your pocket?

  • Lint, no doubt!
15. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?

  • No one, we were never introduced, we just got married!   :)
16. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?

  • No, but M-t-G made one for her Poppa!  She wrote him a poem too!  I clearly come in a slooow second!  LOL!
17. What’s something fun you did today?

  • Shopping for the red, white, and blue stuff!  Mostly thrift shop finds too!
18.  What is your favorite aisle at Target?

  • Things for the home!  Their stuff is always colorful and stylish.  Even if I don't buy, I love browsing.
19. How many states in the US have you been to?
  • Around 35, I think!
20. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
  • Ratchlet
21. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?

  • No, and I'm really glad....my family is filled with weird names that I could have been saddled with!!
22. Are you wealthy?

  • HA, HA, HA, HA, hahahahahahahahahahahahha....deep breath.....hahahahahahahah!!!!
23. What famous person do you look like?

  • I have been told I looked like Tippi Hedren, but not anymore!  I never could see it!
24. Does someone like you right now?

  • I am never sure about that.
25. Favorite pop-tart flavor?

  • I haven't had a pop-tart in about 50 years and there's a reason for that!
26. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?

  • Not currently!    lol!
27. Who was the last person you sent an instant message to?

  • Like I even know how to send an instant message!
28. Last restaurant you went to?

  • Rudino's (yummy sub sandwiches), I go there for lunch a lot.
29. How many hours did you sleep last night?

  • About 6, I think.
30. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

  • I seriously doubt it.
31. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?

  • Not recently!! I'm pretty sure I'd break something!.
32. What is your ringtone?

  • "When the Saints Go Marching In"  It was the only song title on my phone that I recognized!!
33. What were you doing at midnight last night?
  • Same thing I do just about every night....planning, writing, editing, or reading BLOGS!
 
Stolen from:     http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

Who stole it from:   http://ptlawmom.com/2009/04/seriously-random-questions-meme/

Who probably stole it from:   ?????


Cheers to all of us thieves!


2 comments:

  1. we're the same, I don't accept friend request in Facebook if I don't know them. happy father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Wish I had the energy to copy it to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...