Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Question Meme
- Some red, white, and blue stuff for a 4th of July-themed mantle.
- Gained, but only 1 lb., I checked!!
- Crunchy, love those orange fingers!!
- What do you think??? Some of those crunchy Cheetos!
- I keep it....every little bit helps, you know!
- White, how boring!
- Nope, no fan, no dust....at least not in the bedroom! But you didn't ask about any other rooms! :)
- Having Father's Day dinner with Ratchlet, T.A., and M-t-G
- Yes, I don't "friend" people I don't know!
- I'd really love to have my little red Fiero back! I just don't get the same feeling in my Kia!
- Yes, several. Made money too!
- Compari and tonic with lime, but just a sip!
- A great photo of M-t-G at age 5!
- Lint, no doubt!
- No one, we were never introduced, we just got married! :)
- No, but M-t-G made one for her Poppa! She wrote him a poem too! I clearly come in a slooow second! LOL!
- Shopping for the red, white, and blue stuff! Mostly thrift shop finds too!
- Things for the home! Their stuff is always colorful and stylish. Even if I don't buy, I love browsing.
- Around 35, I think!
- No, and I'm really glad....my family is filled with weird names that I could have been saddled with!!
- HA, HA, HA, HA, hahahahahahahahahahahahha....deep breath.....hahahahahahahah!!!!
- I have been told I looked like Tippi Hedren, but not anymore! I never could see it!
- I am never sure about that.
- I haven't had a pop-tart in about 50 years and there's a reason for that!
- Not currently! lol!
- Like I even know how to send an instant message!
- Rudino's (yummy sub sandwiches), I go there for lunch a lot.
- About 6, I think.
- I seriously doubt it.
- Not recently!! I'm pretty sure I'd break something!.
- "When the Saints Go Marching In" It was the only song title on my phone that I recognized!!
- Same thing I do just about every night....planning, writing, editing, or reading BLOGS!
Stolen from: http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/
Who stole it from: http://ptlawmom.com/2009/04/seriously-random-questions-meme/
Who probably stole it from: ?????
Cheers to all of us thieves!