Monday, August 8, 2011

"Mellow Yellow" #10

MellowYellowMondayBadge
It's Mellow Yellow Monday!!

Nature is truly amazing.  Through the process of photosynthesis and the creation of chlorophyll, most plants are various shades of green.  There are a gazillion different shades too, each plant has it's own version.  It makes for a lovely landscape.

But suppose, just suppose, that the photosynthesis and chlorophyll didn't make things green!  Suppose the most widespread color in nature was YELLOW!!   Things  sure would look a lot different!!  Sort of like this:

Yellow Palm Trees??
I don't think it will catch on, do you??

(I'm sorry for the blurriness!  It was taken with my cell phone and I guess I wasn't as braced as I thought I was....sigh.   Maybe I shouldn't be participating in Mellow Yellow, I'm such a rotten photographer! )

♪♪....They call me Mellow Yellow!....♪
~~ Donovan
 
 
My 10th contribution to Mellow Yellow Monday! Hope you liked it! If you want to join the ranks of lovers of all things YELLOW, go to http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. let's consider at as palm tree in motion. still nice. have a great yellow monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...