Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Interlude

I know I said that I'd tell you about my third favorite place in Florida today, but I hope you'll forgive me if I ask to postpone the conclusion another day. 

I had to get up early this morning to go to the eye doctor.  They did the measurements for the new lens that will be implanted at my cataract surgery next week.  (Went fine, if you're wondering.)

In case I haven't made it clear, I hate mornings!  I've felt a little  wonky off and on all day.  That's what usually happens when I'm in need of sleep.

Anyway, I have no energy for writing tonight.  So if you don't mind too much, come back tomorrow.  I should be recovered by then and I'll try again!

So sorry!

1 comment:

  1. When is your eye surgery scheduled? I'm saying a prayer for you now. I pray all goes well, and your recuperation is painless and quick. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...