1. Why a woman's hair can look perfectly fine for weeks at a time, and then suddenly one morning, out of nowhere, it starts screaming, "I need a haircut RIGHT NOW?"
2. Why do so many companies keep bringing out "New" and "Improved" versions of their products....especially when they were perfectly fine the way they were?
3. How can so many people who drive cars be such totally, abysmally awful drivers?
4. Why some men are obsessive about maintaining, cleaning, and taking care of their cars, but those same men, can't wash a dish or even find the dishwasher?
5. Why doesn't Daylight Savings Time begin in the middle of a work day, rather than in the middle of our weekend sleeping time? Most wouldn't mind losing an hour of work, but losing an hour of sleep is really painful!
6. Why do companies keep sending so much junk mail? How can it possibly be profitable for them?
7. Whatever happened to fashion standards like hats and gloves for women?
8, How can anyone possibly believe that a kid "playing" baseball (or whatever) on a WiFi is getting good exercise??
9. Why are some people so consistantly lucky and others are not?
10. How can clothes that fit just fine in the morning become so excrutiatingly uncomfortable by bedtime??
Okay now....go forth and ponder!