Friday, July 1, 2011

"A Thing or Two"

THIS IS ME...RIGHT THIS MINUTE..... NO DOUBT TOMORROW I'LL BE SOMEBODY ELSE!



I AM... Sleepy!  or maybe Grumpy, possibly even Bashful, but I'm definitely NOT DOPEY!

I WANT... a hot fudge sundae,  I've had a craving lately.

I HAVE...  always had a hard time making friends.  It's one of my biggest regrets.

I WISH I COULD... spend some time in Florida by the Ocean. I haven't been back in 10 years!  It's time!

I HATE... Hypocrites and liars!!

I DON’T REMEMBER...anyone ever having a surprise birthday party for me.

I LOVE... to visit new places.

I DANCE... with M-t-G every chance I get (or with just about anyone who asks me!)

I SING... all the time!  You may not hear it, but inside I am singing my heart out!

I NEVER...have been on a scavenger hunt. I always thought it sounded like fun.

I RARELY... dislike solitude, but I hate being lonely.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH...movies with bittersweet endings

I AM NOT ALWAYS... the person I wish I was!

I HATE THAT … I don't have more family and friends close by.

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … all things technical!

I NEED … to get involved in some group activity of some sort, just haven't found anything I wanted to do!

I SHOULD … start walking for exercise.  I've been saying that for a long time and haven't started yet!

I DON'T  ...  believe how fast the days and weeks and years go by!


3 comments:

  1. Mel, you and I HAVE to get together the next time I am in Texas, and have coffee (or tea) and "jaw." We have so much in common, we'd better pick a place where they won't kick us out immediately after we finish our coffee, (or tea.)
    I might steal your blog and repost it with my stuff. Keep watching my blog.
    I share your hard time making friends. Since retiring, that is my biggest "thing" and I am finding myself becoming a recluse! Zounds!
    JE

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you DO start walking, don't tell me about it. I've been saying the same thing for years, and you'd just make me feel even more guilty if you were doing it! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can so relateto so many things on your list Melly! I too have a craving for something good made with ice cream...oh please don't start now! I'm not good at making friends...I find it easy to talk to people but I'm a homebody...a loner but sometimes I crave having a good friend. My hubby meets those needs most of the time...but it's not quite the same. I LOVE to travel...this is the first year we haven't gone to Canada to visit my family and I haven't seen my sister in England since 99! I LOVE to dance...do it all the time when hubby isn't looking ;) and I'm always humming or singing a tune. Usually can't remember all the words which drives hubby nuts. I have no family in the States. I started walking down the dirt road in front of our farm after dark but every time a car or truck turns onto our road and I have to run home because I have 2 dogs and at least one cat tagging along! I used to go to the YMCA at least 3 times a week when we lived in the city ...went to Yoga classes AND I even took Belly Dancing ;) Loved it! Now I'm getting all squishy living here on the farm but I've been eyeing my Yoga mat lately. The older I get the faster the days go by...such is life I guess. Well...that was fun...thanks!
    Maura :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It's really nice knowing what you think!! Besides, comments keep me from feeling like I'm here all by myself!! :)

You might also like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...